Improve bookmark management
I think the way bookmarks are a handled right now works, so it is good, but not really practical (ie editing them is a pain).
A /bookmarks (or something alike) command would be nice, I think, with an intuitive interface, and the possibility to choose whether the room is autojoined or not.
See the mockup attached.
Parts of the interface :
- input zone, with help text as default content.
- Room index bar, nothing new here
- header with description of the columns
- main part, with the list of bookmarked MUCs, the username chosen (or none, if using poezio default), and the autojoin.
The up/down arrows and pgup/pgdown would allow the user to move up and down the list, and select a muc.
Pressing "e" would make the fields of the selected muc editable, and then iterate over the fields when typing enter, and then validating when reaching the end field.
Pressing "j" would join the selected MUC (or switch to its window if joined).
Pressing "a" would open a new empty row, with editing mode enabled.
Pressing "/" would start a search in the MUCs from the input entered after the /, and select it when typing enter.
Pressing "c" would close the tab (I hate unclosable tabs, like, say, Alt-c).
I don’t know in which format the bookmarks could be stored, though.
- Revision 9141e0c4 by mathieui on 2015-02-09T21:35:41Z:
Add a bookmarkstab (fixes #2004) now we can edit stuff, save or cancel those modifications, and change the chose storage easily