Reflective Essay Topic Ideas - 2021
Writing a reflective essay is an activity that enhances your knowledge, creativity, and writing skills. The most interesting fact about a reflective essay is that it does not require any citations, sources, or other technicalities of academic writing. It requires you to write about your personal experiences.
Writing about something you experienced is way easier than something that you have not. You elaborate your emotions and thoughts on the paper and make the reader feel the same way. It is an art of writing and creativity to make your reader feel what you felt or experience what you experienced through words. If you won't contemplate your ideas it would require you to avail yourself of essay writer service to get proper instructions for writing a reflective essay.
Sometimes it becomes difficult to write when you do not have any topic to write about or you are done explaining your experiences. To spice up your writing following are the various topics you can build your reflective essay upon. The pattern of the essay will follow the same typical pattern e.g. introduction, body, and paragraph. But once you will be done selecting your topic you will think of the main experience or major events you had. That main experience will work as a thesis statement of your essay based on which you will develop your essay.
- The best vacation I ever had.
- A memory of a lost childhood friend
- The special moment when you fell in love
- A major accident of your life
- A family reunion after ages
- Your first trip to the sea
- For the first time in your life when you flew on a plane
- Your favorite book
- Your first day of college
- The wedding of your best friend
- Christmas holidays in Paris
- When you saw a ghost
- Your experience of a haunted house
- When I went berry picking with my grandfather
- Walking in the woods with my best friend
- Climbing u a tree on a bright afternoon
- Swimming in a lake
- A letter from my dead mother on my 18th birthday
- Experiencing a tornado
- Favorite book reading café and their coffee
- A trip to China
- Favorite movie with a group of friends
- Slumber party with friends
- A visit to the grandparents in summers
- My most memorable birthday
- My favorite singer’s concert
- Moving to a new city
- Getting dream job
- The worst vacation of the life
- An unexpected gift
- Wearing high heels and a formal dress to a wedding
- Buying your dream car
- Going on a world tour
- Having a baby in the house
- Getting an expensive gift
- Driving a car for the first time
- Makeup tutorials on social media
Questions to develop your reflective essay
- What did I feel when I got my first mobile phone?
- How did I feel when I met my grandparents after 5 years?
- What did I learn from my worst mistakes or decisions?
- What are the past experiences that I do not want to repeat?
- What have I learned from my parents?
- What skill have I learned in life?
- What are the things I want to experience before I die?
- What difference I can make in society through my education and ethics?
- What is the impact of social media on my life and behavior as a teenager?
- How did I feel when I failed my exam?
- How did I feel when I had the worst nightmare?
- What were my feelings when I was entitled as the prom queen?
By pursuing these well-explained topics you can formulate a fine reflective essay upon these or else you will have to ask a professional essay writer to write your essay.